Friday, December 31, 2004

Miscellaneous 'n stuff

Yes I am totally blogging this, I says to Gwen through this text entry area.

wikky wikky waaaaahhhhhh goes ths turntable sound.

Shawn, the guy I just met is sitting on the coffee table drumming on his leg.

The living room is hopping with pre-new year activity. Good times, good wine, and good times... oh, I alreay said that.

I hereby title this "Miscellaneous 'n stuff". I'm feeling scattered and blogging some stuff will make me feel better.

I need to get my act together and send out some links to my blog. But who would find this stuff interesting. My two main topics are church stuff and technology. Most of the folks I know from church aren't technogeeks, and most of the technogeeks I know are.... umm interested in church. Maybe they are good candidates. And maybe the church folks would find the technology stuff interesting. I wish blogger supported categories.

Somebody was just talking about cells dying off... I wonder what they're talking about...

No comments: