Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MySpace- finally rewarding its users

I have an inkling.

Now that myspace is actually getting its act together as far as user-interface goes, I have a feeling that people will be spending a lot less time on it. I say this simply because it will now take one step rather than 15 (or whatever) to delete comments, approve/deny/send messages, look through people's pictures, etc. That and I haven't had any kind of spam to delete or report for like 4 days and it's been glorious.

Since they made these adjustments, I've already won back hours. I know it sounds pathetic, but I have seriously spent way less time on myspace this last week or so.

What am I going to do with all my extra time now??

:D

It makes me happy.


I can't wait to see how much time we'll all save when they finally fix their search process. (Making it possible to search for a specific friend from among your friends, rather than having to search the whole FRAKKING SYSTEM. Gahhh that grinds my gears.) I hope they fix that someday.

- Gwen

No comments: