Tuesday, January 15, 2008

one armed life: tuesday morning

my shoulder doesn't hurt as bad as I had feared. I think today is going to be an "easy" day, where as yesterday was a "hard" day. I'm back to tying my shoes with one hand, and even though my arm is still out of the sling, I'm going to try and keep it pretty stationary for the most part. If I did do some more damage to the shoulder yesterday I want to give it time to heal before pushing it any further.

This sure is tricky. It's very hard to know what the "right" thing to do is, or I guess what will lead to the fastest recovery. I suppose I just need to take it one step at a time.

Perhaps I will pick up some omega 3 supplements (fish oil) tonight. I hear those are good for tendons and I'm sure there is some tendon damage in the shoulder. The Dr. and I didn't really talk about what a good diet would be for this kind of injury.

No comments: