Monday, January 10, 2005

Media player integration

I'm stuck here at work for a few extra minutes waiting for Gwen so I thought I'd blog a little.

One idea I had about the system was that to get real value, we need to integrate with the popular media players. iTunes seems like a no-brainer in terms of support. Integrating with iTunes would give us tight integration with the iPod as well. Similar to how iPodder or the other podcasting tools integrate with iTunes and hence the iPod.

What are some other candidates.

Is music match jukebox still a popular one?
I'm thinking that integrate into Windows Media Center Edition would be cool. The market is probably kind of small for it today, but there's potential there.

I wonder what Winamp's latest version looks like?

I've mostly been using iTunes on the mac lately because of the iPod.

No comments: